Aventa offers priority admission for pregnant women or women who are at risk and require immediate support and stabilization
There is no cost to Alberta residents with an Alberta Health Care card
Aventa’s Phase II Program is a six-week intensive live-in program that provides therapeutic individual and group counseling. The program focuses on the following four key areas: sexual, spiritual, relationships, and self.
Young Adult Treatment (YAT) is a 90-day live-in program that provides therapeutic individual and group counseling. The program focuses on the following four key areas: sexual, spiritual, relationships, and self. In addition, the YAT program includes a life skills and recreation component, as well as a Family Counsellor for individual and family sessions.
- Women 18 years of age and over (18 – 24 years of age for YAT)
- Must be a resident of Alberta with an Alberta Health Care card (or cost is covered through funding partners, with no cost to the Client)
- Clients are responsible for their own spending money including long-distance phone cards, toiletries, transportation, additional crafts, and incidentals
- Must meet Aventa’s requirement for abstinence. Must have a minimum of 5 – 10 days abstinence prior to admission and pass a drug/alcohol screening.
- A desire and willingness to change
- Medically stable and able to make an informed decision about participation
- Ability to participate in group therapy and a live-in environment
Please complete the following application form and submit it to Aventa’s Intake and Assessments Team
If you prefer, you can also print our application form and submit it by fax (403) 245-9485 or email (email@example.com).
If you would like for more information about Aventa’s programs or to find out about the assessment and intake process, please call us Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm at (403) 245-9050
Privacy Statement: Aventa Centre of Excellence for Women with Addictions abides by the FOIP and CASL laws of Canada regarding the data protection and privacy of all individuals. Aventa does not rent, sell, share or distribute any information submitted for application purposes. Please note that when you apply for programs and services at Aventa, your name and demographic information will be shared with the applicable Government funding partner for statistical purposes.