Leader in the treatment of addiction for women in Canada.
To improve the lives of women and their families affected by addiction, mental health, and trauma through treatment, advocacy and education, in a safe and supportive environment.
Respect: Clients, Staff, Volunteers and Community Partners are treated with compassion and dignity.
Integrity: Conduct all business in an honest, ethical, confidential and accountable manner.
- Excellence: Incorporating Safety and Best Practices in the delivery of Client centered programs and services.
- Transparency: Being open and honest about our actions.
AVENTA’S STRATEGIC PLAN PRIORITIES AND OUTCOMES
STRATEGIC PRIORITY# 1 RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Key Direction #1: Build sustainable operating revenues and capital management
- Key Direction #2: Maintain efficient, safe, welcoming, and clean facilities and set a high standard for both usage and care
- Key Direction #3: Capital Planning – The Aventa Board of Directors and Senior Management will develop a Maintenance and Capital Plan
STRATEGIC PRIORITY #2 – TALENT MANAGEMENT – EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL
- Key Direction #1: Enhance the team culture at Aventa
- Key Direction #2: To be an employer and workplace of choice
- Key Direction #3: Develop the capacity of Staff to deliver innovative and excellent programs and services
STRATEGIC PRIORITY# 3: QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND SAFETY
- Key Direction #1: Provide quality services with an emphasis on continuous improvement and safety in all areas of our business
- Key Direction #2: Provide services to address health factors that may promote recovery and the well-being of Aventa’s Clients
- Key Direction #3: Integrate Aventa’s vision, mission and values and application to practice throughout the organization
- Key Direction # 4: Review and update individual and group counselling curriculum to reflect Best Practices
- Key Direction #5: Build resiliency in Clients we serve through skill development, and address mental health issues in the context of addiction recovery
- Key Direction #6: Build effective Support Systems for Aventa Clients post-treatment
- Key Direction #7: Medication Reconciliation
- Key Direction #8: Promote a Culture of Client Safety
- Key Direction #9: COVID-19 Pandemic Response
STRATEGIC PRIORITY #4: VISION AND GROWTH
- Key Direction #1: Excellence in Public Relations and Communications
- Key Direction #2: Provide Staff with reliable and modern technology, tools, and systems that balance wants, needs, and affordability
- Key Direction #3: Program and Facility Expansion – Sunalta Villa
- Key Direction # 4: Effective Board Leadership, Recruitment and Development
OUTCOMES AND PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Strategic Priority #1 – RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Outcome: Long Term Financial Stability and Well Maintained and Safe Facilities
Strategic Priority #2 – TALENT MANAGEMENT – EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Outcome: Engaged, skilled, productive, and happy Employees who are achieving a healthy work – life balance
Strategic Priority #3 – QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND SAFETY
- Outcome: Continuous improvement of Aventa programs and services with an emphasis on a culture of safety and wellness
Strategic Priority# 4 – VISION AND GROWTH
- Outcome: Increased community profile, effective communication, expansion of programs and services, and increased Board capacity